Skype
GarageNG

Linda Show: Chick-fil-A Linda Show: Chick-fil-A

I tried very hard to find some reason to enjoy this, but I just couldn't. It's not funny or clever, or entertaining, for that matter.

If this flash came out several years ago, it would fit right in, but standards and expectations are different now.

Samination responds:

That's cool man. My humor here isn't for everyone! Better luck next time?

Pacific Pacific

I really loved watching this. It was very well animated, but not only that, as a music video it was also very well synchronized.
Right now I'm looking for more to say, but this is one of those submissions that are so well done that it doesn't give you much to criticize.

Team Fortress 2 General Team Fortress 2 General

Very nice.

I lol'd at the flash, then I lol'd at all the people who don't get the joke.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Well...

I was of high quality, but what... what did I just watch?

I'd say "Good job, keep it up," but I don't know if I can see any more.

Lazy Writing 2 Lazy Writing 2

Well...

That certainly was original.

I liked the humor and superb art.

9/10 will watch again.

ClownDeath: The Bathroom ClownDeath: The Bathroom

Hi Timmy!

Nice flash.

We all saw the end coming, but that's beyond the point.

Timmy responds:

Hey snyperscope!!

If you saw a gloryhole wood-chipper coming, then you need to reevaluate your expectations for gloryholes.

The Demon's Gem The Demon's Gem

I enjoyed it.

I really liked the style and flow of the animation when combined with the audio you used.

I have to ask though, because they both fit together so smoothly, what came first: Did you animate to the audio, or compose... Nevermind.

Always read the author comments, kiddos!

Apple iPaper Apple iPaper

I thought it was terrifically funny.

This flash really shows that just about anyone can polish a turd effectively using the quasi-pompous Apple attitude.

I really liked all the different points the flash made. Throughout the flash I knew that somewhere I subconsciously wanted to buy paper.

The one thing I could not stand, however, was the characters' faces. I mean they were absolutely distracting. Their faces and the way they morphed all over the place made it very hard for me to concentrate on what they were saying.

Chag responds:

I hated how the visuals turned out... But I guess that's the result when you try and churn out a 7 minute video in 4 days -_-

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Not your best.

It really didn't parody anything in specific; someone could just switch Reach for any other amazing but hyped game and the flash would be about the same.

Other than that, it's not exactly funny. The extreme emotion and grunting works decently when in tandem with an actual joke, but it fails at any entertainment value.

I don't honestly know why someone would put artistic effort into something that's not of any substance in a comedic way, if that is their goal in the first place.

Please find this review useless -- It only diminishes your 10 stars and hasty comments.

Stupid Bug Killer Stupid Bug Killer

Hey.

He's driving in the middle of the road!

rash12 responds:

lol so this is why he is stupid :D